How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps listed below:
1. Read the application requirements for the discipline you’ll be applying to (see links in yellow section below). Dance, for example has different criteria than Art.
2. Download and complete the PVA Application Form.
- Attach your most current report card or transcript (for some CBE students, this may mean your last grade eight report card).
- Attach your Student Reflection.
3. Bring your application form and attachments to Central’s main office.
Although the January deadline for 2020-2021 applications has past, some discipines are continuing to accept applications. For further information, please contact Paul Mulloy.
1. Late applications will be accepted but space is limited, so we recommend getting your paperwork in before the January deadline.
2. Where individual disciplines have room, late applications will be considered after the January deadline.
Registration for Central Memorial’s PVA program begins after you receive an acceptance email.
Emails will be sent to all candidates after your audition to inform students as to whether or not they were successful in the audition/interview process. Acceptance emails will outline the registration process.
If you have not received an email before the end of February, please direct inquiries to our main office secretary at (403) 243-8880 ext. 2311.
For Applications submitted AFTER our first round of auditions, emails will be sent out following your interview/audition and you will be called to set up a registration appointment. Late registration makes timetabling and course selection more difficult. We strongly encourage candidates to submit paperwork before the January deadline outlined above.